Gone are the days when kids would enjoy playing football in the rain, or even enjoy moulding their favourite car brands from clay soil. Today’s generation is full of kids who hardly step outside their doorsteps unless when going to school. All these kids do is sit in front of computers, play these games virtually forgetting all about the outside world.
These generation cannot be blamed for this, the gamepad windows 10 meant for these gaming sessions are too good to be left lying idle and accumulating dirt. If you’re reading this article, it’s likely that you’re familiar with PC gaming and the joy of playing your favourite games on a large screen. It’s also likely that you have used a keyboard and mouse combo to play those games. If so, you know how convenient and comfortable it can be.
But there are times when using a keyboard and mouse isn't ideal for certain genres of games, like first-person shooters or action titles. In these cases, using a gamepad is often the best option.
If you're new to using gamepads on PC, don't worry! It's not as complicated as it sounds. There are some great options available at various price points from both major retailers and smaller companies alike.
Most modern gamepads are Bluetooth devices, which means they can connect to your computer with no wires at all. Some controllers use wireless USB dongles instead of Bluetooth, but the process is nearly identical.
Here's how to set up a gamepad on your PC:
- Make sure your controller is fully charged and operating properly.
- Turn on your controller by pressing the power button on its back end (if there is one). If you're using an Xbox One controller, hold down the button marked "X" for about 10 seconds until the console flashes blue once more and then turns off again.
- Open Settings from Windows Start menu or taskbar (Win + I). Click Devices on left side pane, then click Add device in lower-left corner of screen.
- Click Next after searching for new hardware, then select Pair new device when prompted. Windows will attempt to find a new device and display its name if successful; otherwise try pairing manually by selecting Other devices at bottom of list on right side pane, then choosing Paired Bluetooth devices.
How to Spot the Best Gamepads
You'll find a wide variety of gamepads available for PC and consoles. Some are more complex than others, but all of them offer unique ways to control your games. However, not all gamepads are created equal.
Finding the best gamepad is a matter of personal preference. However, there are some features that make them stand out from the crowd.
- They should have a good grip. The grip should be comfortable and not too tight or too loose. It should also be easy to clean if you useit regularly.
- It should be lightweight enough for you to use for long periods of time without getting tired, but not too light that it feels cheap or flimsy.
- The buttons should be responsive enough for you to use them easily, but not so sensitive that they get triggered by accident when you're playing games or just holding the controller.
- The joystick and triggers should have some resistance so they don't feel too loose or too stiff when being pressed down on. This gives your thumbs more control over what they're doing while playing games or moving around in virtual reality environments.
Using a gamepad on PC is amazing, and gaming with one is an entirely different experience. However, it's important to choose the right controller, and a web search for reviews or recommendations might not yield much. But now you can visit a well-researched conclusion about the products available on easysmx game controllers. Hopefully this article has helped you make the right decision.